Bank

Bank

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Government Trip


I really liked the trip yesterday. I had never been to Pierre before so it was really neat to have been to a new place. I didn’t like the fact that we had to get up so early and that we had to take the mini-bus but it ended being okay. The capital building surprised me a little bit. I had no idea that it was that nice inside. The architecture and the art was really awesome to see. I think it is cool how the architects and designers of the capital got to put their signature in it with the blue tiles and the pillar that was upside down.  The State Affairs committee was interesting to watch because I knew the topic and I could actually follow it. I also liked talking to the representatives. It was really neat to see their viewpoints on the topics brought up. I also like how when an issue was brought up they asked us what we thought about it and almost had a little debate. The House session was neat to watch because it is completely different than the smaller committees. The roll call was really cool I thought too. The geese and the ducks were really cool to see because they are so use to people that they just sit there. I also thought the monuments outside by the lake were really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment